About CTM

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
At Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne we specialize in cosmetic tattooing, spray tanning, hair and makeup, airbrush temporary tattooing and eyelash tinting. Our philosophy centres around enhancing natural beauty and celebrating individuality. Our dedication to creating the perfect result every time manifests in an experience of beauty, confidence and radiance.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sophies wedding


"I have been working with Shelley professionally for many years in the fashion industry. Shelley's work as a make-up artist is unique and effortless. Shelley understands make-up artistry intimately from her extensive work as a model, being a canvas for make-up as well as bringing her own personal style to her work. I have worked with many make-up artists over the years but recently chose Shelley to do the make-up for my wedding , as I believe she has a natural intuitive approach to her work, bringing out the individual beauty of each of those she works with while remaining true to their personality. I couldn't have been happier with the results from my wedding and got a huge amount of positive feedback from guests. My bridesmaids were delighted with Shelly and couldn't stop commenting on how nice she was and what a difference that had made to our day. I couldn't recommend Shelley highly enough."
- Sophie Ruolle (O'Dwyer), Essendon.

No comments:

Post a Comment